Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brazil Part III - Jericoacoara suite



Looking to the future !




Feb 16th – Feb 19th
Jericoacoara suite:




Our last days in Jeri passed by very fast. I have been lucky with the wind conditions on the last three days and was able to go kitting with Jimmy and Greg. We had very nice sessions and I enjoyed a lot the downwind we did. While on the board, I could not stop thinking of these paradisiac conditions, hot water, nice wind and amazing sceneries.


Maria and I enjoyed some nice moments alone before returning to Campinas and Brussels. We saw some of the most beautiful suns set ever and talked a lot about our trip with melancholy. We realized how lucky we are to be parts of such wonderful families.


We are now enjoying the last days in Brazil before heading to the real life of Brussels. We will for sure miss this very nice life style we had those last 7 months. We loved it and would like to thank you for your presence and friendship.




We missed you all during this trip and cannot wait to see you all.


You will be informed of our next destination in due time !